JadeScape is the latest private condo by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was put up for tender for an price tag of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The offer of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the sale.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is develop a place of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with over 100 facilities within site.
Created by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will certainly be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is an award-winning architectural firm which includes handled several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling is going to be an easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is additionally sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is expected to get finished in 2020 and is also part of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways including Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a short while walk off their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Shopping Center and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are plenty of eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals such as the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible across the main road and is also a hipster location for youngster to hang out when the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub are also within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
Moreover, there are also recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic Senior High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A number of other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are situated within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is really a developer based in Singapore, which is area of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate with a wide range of business operations including contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and commercial and residential towers.
Qingjian Realty’s commitment to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the entire year Qingjian paved the way in which for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was released in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
In the middle of 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Senior High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to shopping centers(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity to The Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
While you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Demand “actual” income and expenses reports for each and every property.
• Identify the maintenance charges for each unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Prepare a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of your projected expenses from someone experienced in similar real estate investments.
• Complete research on the financial, legal, and physical condition of each apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the offer.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for every property. Expect that natural disasters can happen. Know exactly how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are looking for for the investment.
Reality Check – It may be a challenge to help keep your enthusiasm in check when you are in investment mode. One of the most important ways you can help yourself are going to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know much better than to fall deeply in love with a property. They suggest you fall crazy about the deal, not the property. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely but is not in an economically healthy community, or is in a building with multiple structural issues is not a beautiful investment.
• Ensure Your Financial Health: don’t invest from the desperate must turn an instant profit. Ensure your money is healthy enough to ride the primary pros and cons until your property begins to generate a whmrna income.
Making an investment in apartments is usually a reasonable method to enter in the investment property market. But just as with every other property investment, there is certainly much to find out and arrange for before you close the deal. Keep in mind your budget, your objectives, as well as the knowledge you have gained about the apartment market and you’ll be away and off to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Call us for showflat viewing and to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.